Our dear friends, the Chez Family, will be facing another open heart surgery tomorrow. Their baby girl, Abigail, will be undergoing a Unifocalization Surgery performed by Dr. Frank Hanley.
Through this past year, we've witnessed the power of prayer, and we ask if you all could join us in surrounding them with love, prayer, and support.
You can check their blog for updates.
Thank you.
Love,
Justin and Victoria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books
Hiya Friends! This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...
-
It's finally here, my friends!!! I'm so honored and excited to be putting "Hiya Moriah" out into the world. It is such a...
-
Today's presentation about the CVICU went well! It was a beautiful setting at the Allied Arts Guild in Menlo Park, and the audience cons...
-
Hiya Friends! This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...
1 comment:
I will be praying with you for Abigail and also your little doll.
Post a Comment