We have a cardiology appt. this Friday.
They will do an echo - we will get a general idea about the pressures in Moriah's heart. It will be a very telling day.
Prayer warriors...game on.
Thank you all for your love and support.
Love,
Team Nelson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books
Hiya Friends! This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...
-
It's finally here, my friends!!! I'm so honored and excited to be putting "Hiya Moriah" out into the world. It is such a...
-
Today's presentation about the CVICU went well! It was a beautiful setting at the Allied Arts Guild in Menlo Park, and the audience cons...
-
Hiya Friends! This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...
14 comments:
You got it, sister.
With love.
(Give your sweet girl a snuggle from us. xoxo)
Praying. Always.
Little pumpkins name is on the Prayer list at Church and a rosary is being said in her name. Tell her how she has captured the hearts of many and she is being healed. Expect nothing less than miracle.
xxoo
Praying and Moriah is on both the prayer chain at our church, and at my Bible study group. Lots of prayer covering you all here in Seattle.
Hope you got my message. :) In the last year or more I've witnessed more than ever how much God is in control. It is not us or the Doctors who make the final decisions on our children. It is not us who should have to carry the burden of what the future may be for them...It is our Maker~
It's so difficult to not feel like we are in control, especially when we are caring day in and day out for our children. Giving ever bit of ourselves for them. Of course it is natural to feel like we are in control and of course we will carry the burden, how could we not, they are our children. God understands because this is how he cares for us.
So my prayer is that in the upcoming days, you are filled with knowing you are not alone and not having to make all the decisions on your own. May you feel the comfort in knowing nothing is to big or too small for Him...may you lay this before Him and let Him do his works. Moriah has been a miracle from day one and what a blessing to have witnessed God orchestrating all of your lives.
Love you all!
Terra
As my blue bracelet reminds me every day, I will be PRAYING!!!!
big HUGS and big PRAYERS!
Prayers for your sweet Moriah. I hope you get good news tomorrow.
Definitely praying for little Miss M!
My heart, thoughts and prayers are with Moriah and you two as well. I have missed so much while I was in the hospital myself. I am so sorry you have to go through all this now.
Love,
Crystal and Eva
In the words of Pat Benetar, "I am a warrior!" Prayers for you!!!!
Hello Team Nelson,
I just wanted you to know that I have been praying for you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers all day.
Hugs and Love,
The Byers Bunch aka Lainie
PRAYING for you today more than I normally do. peace, comfort & MIRACLES!
~Katie
Praying right now!!!
Jesse
Post a Comment