Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Date at Starbucks

I love me a cup of coffee.

But it's definitely better in the company of this little girl


And this wonderful guy...


Just enjoying these moments.
Still preparing to go home on the 28th. Lack of blog posts are due to a broken laptop. Getting it repaired is on my giant "to do" list =)
Thanks for checking in on us.
Love,
Victoria

9 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

How exciting! I love coffee too, and especially Starbucks. I can only imagine how much better it tastes with Moriah there with you! :) I am so excited for you as the 28th grows closer.

Kristi said...

Oh, Victoria!!!
I can't begin to tell you how happy this post made me this morning! Starbucks is a very important place in our household! BOTH of our kids recognize the cups, one knows it's hot chocolate or chocolate milk time (with one pump of chocolate only... unless the barista wants to come babysit hyperman!), the other knows it's a dollop of whipped cream time!

It's the "ordinary" moments that are becoming so very extraordinary for you... and they are a long time coming. I am so very, very happy that this particular item has been successfully checked off your bucket list! :-)

(I think making a "blurb" book of just your bucket list posts would be so cool! :-))

Tawny, Bo and Orion Aye said...

yay for a coffee date!! super cute. love to see pics. you are THE QUEEN of pics :)

hannah m said...

This makes me so happy.
xo

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Keep enjoying those moments! Thinking of you often as you prepare to bring little M home! :)

chinamoon1420 said...

So excited for you that the day is drawing near! Can't wait to see you guys at home!
If you like tea you should try the passion tea (cold) at star bucks...I loooove it!

M is looking quite happy to be out and about!

Lots of prayers for you guys....

Lindsay Ferguson said...

So cute! Miss you guys and hope you are doing well! I definitely enjoyed our starbucks dates together :)

Unknown said...

She is stylin' with those shades on, chilling out at Starbucks~

Colleen said...

That's so exciting that she's coming home soon! You must be full of so many emotions right now. I love the pics at Starbucks.

Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books

Hiya Friends!  This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...