Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I think I'm going to cry right now. I accidentally erased my blog list filled with all our fellow heart and CHARGE families. I checked on them all the time, and now I don't even have one blog address.
Im so frustrated...

19 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Then we'll just have to tell you what they are so you can add them back! Owensheart.com is the easy way to get to ours and knaves list on my sidebar of some heart blogs.

laura said...

I know it's not the easiest or quickest way to do it, but have you tried looking in your internet history to grab the web address of them? there should be a list of all of them you can revisit them and copy and paste them again into however you had create your first blog list? not too long ago i had made the same mistake and that was the only way i was able to find all my mine! too some time, but it was worth it =) hope it helps!!

Mama Kat said...

well, here is a few to get you started...
I have a few of your friends on mine so just copy and paste.
Kathie

Tracy said...

No worries Victoria - we will all send them again. Here is Finley's blog: sevenngibbons.blogspot.com. Love the birthday pics of Moriah!

Crystal M. said...

Hun its ok, we will help you Eva's is www.evanichole.blogspot.com I also have link to so many other CHARGE kids on there if that helps.
Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Check on your sent mail.

Marissa Kaye said...

malachisharbaugh.blogspot.com

hope all is going well with #2!

Cynthia said...

Ours is antayafamily5.blogspot.com

I hope otherwise things are well with everyone!

Cynthia

The Portas said...

Oh, super bummer! I know that feeling... Ours is babyporta.blogspot.com

Tina:0) said...

Ugh! It always happenes as an "oops" moment, too! I'm sure you'll have them all back soon!

nevaehkaylenewalp.blogspot.com :0)

Kurby Family said...

kurbyfamily.blogspot.com

I think I'd be lost if I somehow lost your blog, I check in all the time, even if I don't comment often. Hope you are all doing well (and that includes Baby #2 too!)

Jackie said...

You can find the Truhe familiy at http://truhefamily.blogspot.com/

Miss you guys!

Hugs,
Jackie

Catherine L said...

This is me! and a new family in CHARGE.

Sorry not to be in touch as am ecstatic with your news. Can't find mobile charger is tonight's reason (been missing for a few days) but Reu's been on and out of hospi all year and finally back at school today.. a very bad January, certainly not Joy In January!

Unknown said...

heres me click on my name

Anonymous said...

http://kimblefamilyhappenings.blogspot.com

The Claytons said...

Christopher's is claytoncharger.blogspot.com :O)

Anonymous said...

Just look at one of your pages in Google's cache. Type "site:momentswithmoriah.blogspot.com"into google and click the "cached" link under any entry. Your list will be there.

Anonymous said...

So thankful for your good friends who have address's to help you out. Just thinking about you, Justin and that sweet sweet girl. Hope you all are well. Drop me a line when you have a minute.
Love and hugs,
Tanya

Moriah Bettencourt said...

http://moriahbettencourt.typepad.com

Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books

Hiya Friends!  This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...