Today I had my ultrasound at LPCH's Perinatal Diagnostic Center to check on everything...and everything looks good! Everything is measuring well, and so is my amniotic fluid. Baby does have a big head, but my mother-in-law kept telling me that that was it...and she would know since she had the same thing with Justin =)
We are relieved...and once again, thankful.
I still have yet to go in for some more blood work concerning the high sugar in my urine, but I am hoping that this too will be okay.
Once we finished with our appt, we rushed down to the Heart Center, where M was with Nurse Shannon, just beginning her echo. Between the echo and EKG, everything continues to look stable with Moriah's heart. We will be getting her in for a lung perfusion scan within the next month, but this can be done as an outpatient procedure so it shouldn't be too bad. Then we will also discuss weaning M from her Sildenafil which is used for the pulmonary hypertension, since her pressures are within normal range now.
Nurse Shannon, Daddy, and Moriah taking a break during the echo. We have been extremely busy lately, and Justin's immune system is starting to take a hit, hence the mask. I am on the verge, but have been downing tons of Emergen-C's.
And then a quick stop at the CVICU, where we saw our beloved Nurses and Doctors. I just got this one photo of Case Manager Lupe and Dr. Roth
All in all, a great day for me and Moriah! Like I mentioned before, we have been crazy busy between buying a wheelchair accessible van!, a baby shower, family visiting, and training a night nurse (I only got three hours of sleep last night, which you can see from this picture). But I will post pictures from all our exciting events when things calm down.

Again, thank you for your prayers and encouraging comments.
Love you all!!
13 comments:
Great news for you all!! God is good. Victoria, you look sooo very pregnant in that picture with Moriah. Beautifully pregnant.
I hope you and Justin are able to get more sleep now with a new night nurse.
Take care of yourself and baby boy.
--Mari
Yay! Lots of excellent news!
x happy for good news
I knew everything was going to be ok! Glad to see everyone looking so happy!
Yay for happy news! Hugs all around!
So glad you got good news. You look so adorable pregnant!
Even with three hours of sleep, you look AMAZING, Mama!! I love that last pic of you and Moriah. Soooo sweet. I'm so very very glad both appointments went well. I just had a feeling.. And the big head thing? Doctors STILL worry about the fact that E has a large head. But as his mom, I know that...HE JUST HAS A BIG HEAD! So does his dad. And so what! :) Anyway, praying for you all, as always.
Best news! Now I will Pray you get some good sleep before your little man arrives. ;)
awesome news and i love love love M's pants!!! continued prayers for all of you.
SO glad to hear all your good news!!!.... great report on the health of your baby & Moriah, and the accessible van, AND getting a night nurse! Hope you can catch some zzz's when she's there, once she gets the hang of everything (know what that's like!) Gabe was on sildenafil from almost a year old- almost 3 years old for pulmonary hypertension, too, but he outgrew it & they weaned him off over 2 years ago! Praise God for Moriah's normal pressures and I pray she'll be weaned off soon!!
BTW-happy belated birthay! I love that you're a young momma, too and people think you're anywhere from 12 -18. :)
Soooo glad everything went well. Many prayers!
Congrats on your pregnancy. Haven't checked yours or Hannah's blogs in ages...surprise! Love all this great news you all look great too!
GREAT News! I was just thinking about you today and was checking to see if you'd heard! So HAPPY to see this!!! ;0) So glad to hear that the echo went well too!!! Moriah is such a beautiful girl!!! Getting off the viagra too - ding dang - that will be AWESOME! Congrats! Sending you our best wishes!!! xo~Andi & Anna
Post a Comment