I am almost 9 months, and I can't wait to have this baby boy.


I have an OB appointment this Monday, and I'm expecting good things, considering my last appointment, which was two weeks ago, went well.
I am measuring on track again, which is a relief. I know I look a lot bigger than 9 months, and I kindly ask you to refrain from telling me how enormous I am - I hear it everyday when I step outside the door. I didn't realize how much of a beating a pregnant woman's self esteem could take until now =)
I haven't gotten the results back from my blood tests, but the doctor thinks that pregnancy is just doing a number on my kidneys, and hopefully everything will return back to normal once I have the baby. I will continue to keep you posted on this.
We have a busy month coming up with Moriah's procedures and appointments- GI, blood tests, Xray to check for scoliosis, Neurology, a Lung Perfusion scan which will be done as an outpatient procedure, Pulmonology, and Cardiology. I hope and pray that I will not go into labor while I am in the Dr.'s office with her, but I guess I will be in a good place if this baby does decide to come!
And to end on a fun note, I'm re-posting a link our friend, David Brown, sent us.
Even though I know that the break dancers aren't really pregnant, I still wish I could move like that =)
Lots of love,
Victoria
9 comments:
You look LOVELY! :0) You are all baby...and I can't wait to see him. :0) Here's the deal friend...I will in NC on the OBX for the next couple of weeks...so I fear that I will miss his arrival. :0( *we are NOT bringing our computer..can you imagine?? ;0)*
Perhaps you or Justin could text me a photo...that would be AWESOME. Love you guys and thanking Him for His faithfulness!
You do not look huge, you look just perfect!
I hope all goes well with M's appointments and yours as well!
Excited to "meet" the little guy when he makes his bloggy appearance.
Victoria,
Just have to pipe in from Boulder... you look FANTASTIC!! I was always quite surprised at how many people felt like they could comment on how big or little they thought the belly looked according to how many weeks along I was. Goodness. So let THESE comments sink in... perfect lovely fantastic :)
Glad that we can continue to check in with you guys via the bloggy world, even though we're miles apart! Looking back at when we started "following" the blog (scary stuff going on then!), it is a pleasure to see how Moriah is thriving now, a sassy-sunglass-sportin' girl!! You are wonderful, patient, strong, AWESOME parents.
Love from the Elings Gang :)
well you are one deliously big mummy but thats to be expected i jsut had to say that coz basicaly i love u big or small you could b moriahs size and i still love ya
Victoria, You look BEAUTIFUL :) Thi is a busy and exciting time you all. How is Moriah understanding what is going on and that she is about to be a BIG sister. How fun.
Do you have a PO Box to mail something or perhaps I can mail to your church?
You are in our prayers.
Mari
You are gorgeous as always, my friend! Love you guys!
Keep it up, beautiful friend! You look just perfect for almost nine months...at least you have a pretty good idea of when Little J will make his appearance! I'm sitting here bloated in suspense, praying that Calvin just puts his head down and decides to be an early bird. <3
You are doing great! Just a few short weeks until you are holding a little baby in your arms again!
I am in total agreement, you look beautiful... Lovely... And my husband used to make snarling cat noises when I would go off on him during the ninth month of our pregnancies...
He has NO IDEA how close he came to non-existence.
This is my first visit over here. Scott Newport friended me on Facebook and I love writing warm, beautiful stories about real people. You guys are a wonderful testimony to love and parenting. I'm so impressed and inspired!
And Moriah is GORGEOUS!!! Oh my stars, what a cutie! Hugs to all of you!
Victoria, Justin, and Moriah~ I'm not sure if you guys will remember me, so many people have crossed your path in the past couple of years, but I was the OT that worked with Moriah in the CV. It has been a long time since I've checked your blog and I am soooo incredibly happy that everyone is doing well and Victoria you are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so excited that you are pregnant!! Moriah looks fantastic and I just melt when I see her smile!! All my love, happy thoughts, and prayers for the Nelson family!! Love, Michelle Merget
Post a Comment