Happy Father's Day to one of the BEST Daddy's I know. I love watching the bond between Justin and Moriah - she is such a Daddy's girl. I love watching him hold Moriah, and sing to her. It is one of the sweetest moments that I will always cherish, witnessing it since she was a newborn. I am so thankful to have Justin as the father of my children...I can never say this enough.

And here I am, 37 weeks pregnant, getting in some cuddles with my tired girl before bedtime. Poor thing. The belly is totally in her way so she can't sit very comfortably (I hear you Moriah), but I am taking in these last few weeks with my firstborn, knowing there will be a very different dynamic with the baby coming soon.

Love you guys!
9 comments:
I don't pray much, but lately I find myself praying constantly. I read your blog daily and thank you for posting mine on your page. So many people have read it because of you and the comments they have been posting have changed my life. You have taken a huge part in this and I thank you for sharing your story. You two are amazing partents and I will look forward to your healthy new baby.
Shannon Pritchard
Your pregnant tummy is so totally adorable!!! I am sure you and Moriah will both be happy when it's gone though!
SO excited for Baby to come!!!!
So excited for the new baby to get here!!! Praying for all of you!!
You look adorable Victoria! Sorry for not answering your email. Got busy and then got over it. Thinking of you guys a lot. Very exciting news to hear about Summer school! Freakin cute indeed! :D
Wishing you good last couple of weeks. So excited!
Extra big hug for all of you,
Patricia, James & the gang
Hi guys,
We're so happy when we look your family pictures.We can't wait to see your baby boy. How excited !
We always pray for your family.
God bless you guys
Hop, Huong
Post a Comment