At least until summer school begins =)
A few weeks ago, Moriah enjoyed her last week of preschool.
We thank you for a wonderful year Miss Sarah, Miss Liz, Miss Mickey, Miss Millie, and Miss Rosita!
And also Miss Carol for helping Moriah come such a long way since the beginning of the year. Now, M can sit independently, pull to a stand, sit on a bench, cube chair, and walk with a walker.
Preschool has been the best thing for her yet!
And it wouldn't have been possible without her Nurses accompanying Moriah, both past and present.
Thank you Sharon and Shannon for all that you have done to make it possible for M to attend!
Justin and I were so emotional dropping M off on her first day of preschool, incredibly proud of how far she had come.
Yet she was still rather unstable, and we weren't sure how she would do.
But now look, she is learning to ride a bike, with her brother at her side (riding her wheelchair).
Simply Amazing.
I am so thankful for this wonderful school, and for how much it has impacted my daughter's life.
*Confession: I cry every time I step into the building because I am deeply touched by the love and dedication that you all demonstrate, and I'm especially moved by each and everyone of these sweet, precious kids.
We thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for working hard to make a difference in the lives of all these children.
3 comments:
SO. Stinkin! Awesome!!!!!!!
That was truly the most wonderful video to see.
Totally in tears over here. There is nothing like a wonderful teacher, and I am so grateful M's had such special ones. That video put my tears over the edge - Moriah pedaling, Jadon looking at his big sister so earnestly...
beautiful.
Post a Comment