Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Beautiful Day

Just some sweet moments that I want to remember from our morning at Moriah's preschool. 
Circle Time with Miss Katrina and Nurse Sharon
Jadon: "Where's my snack, Mom?"
She's scared of Grover
 But loves Elmo with all her heart
Playing on the playground
M scared to go down the slide
 But her brother was right there with her, to help her down (along with Miss Liz and Nurse Sharon)
I hope that you guys are always there to help each other throughout your lives...that you would share nothing but love, kindness...and laughter with one another. 

 I'm so proud of the two of you. I don't think my heart could get any fuller. 
I love you both to infinity and beyond. 
Thank you for making my days so beautiful.

5 comments:

Stefenie said...

Wonderful memories to have! Love the pics of the two of them on the slide together!

Melissa said...

The picture of Moriah shielding her eyes from Grover is awesome! Good for getting your camera out and documenting such sweet memories! They will LOVE seeing these pictures someday. :)

cici said...

LOVE!
Thanks for sharing this. It brightens my day too! :)

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

First time being at your blog and I just love your pictures! Both of them on the slide is just precious!!

hannah m said...

I love your kids. They are so sweet together. Moriah smiling with Elmo warms my heart and I love Jadon's nautical outfit! xoxoxo

Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books

Hiya Friends!  This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...