We had a small ice cream party to celebrate our Jado turning 3!
Our best family picture...I've given up trying =)
But, at least we captured the girls' outfits, a gift from Teta Vera, and they were so stinkin' cute (Costco sometimes has the best finds)
Jadon picked out all his Birthday decorations...there were some monster truck plates, a dinosaur piñata, and airplane party favors. What can I say? The kid has good taste.
And since it was such a warm day, ice cream definitely hit the spot!
Right, Laila?
Right, Laila?
Papa came up for the party, and even bought Jadon the bouncy house as his present, which everyone loved
And thankfully, Auntie Nina and Summer were my party helpers
...and my Olivia helpers =)
We were so thankful that several of Jadon's buddies joined us to celebrate his big 3...
| Andrew, Tim, and Henry |
| Hop, Henry, Huong, and Hillary |
| Shanny, Savy, and Eric |
| Pastor Chris, Calvin, Cassie, and baby in tummy =) |
| and Laila and Laura |
And then there was the indestructible piñata. Eventually Justin had to whack it about ten times to open it, after all the kids had gotten a turn
I learned that for this age group, I didn't have to fill the piñata with a thousand things like I did as most of our little 2 or 3 year olds were happy with just a couple candies/toys. The majority of the goodies were still left on the ground =)
As if ice cream wasn't enough sugar for my child, he ended the day with a huge cupcake.
I wish I could be 3 again!
On Jadon's actual Birthday just two days later, he wanted to go to Happy Hallow and have his face painted like a tiger
Then Nano and Summer were here to celebrate at home with us...while Moriah slept through the cake. She was still recovering from the ice cream party ;-)
You are so loved, Jado Tomato Head.
Happy 3!

1 comment:
Happy 3 little man!
My how time does fly!!
Such a handsome fella!
Post a Comment