My kids take to water like fish
So, for Jadon's Birthday present, Nano and Maji got him swimming lessons
He LOVED his first lesson of the summer, and looks forward to "diving under the water like a shark" every week
And then we signed up the baby fish for her first swim lessons.
The moment she got in, she started giggling and splashing.
The moment she got in, she started giggling and splashing.
I was so proud of her for going under water!... Plus, she totally rocked her tutu swimsuit...and she didn't float away in it like Justin said she would.
I think it pays off to have Justin do their baths several nights a week because he just dumps water over their heads. So when it came to both Jadon and Olivia's first swim lessons, they were totally comfortable going under. (I, however, cannot even watch Justin bathe the kids, and I hyperventilate in the background =))
In the end, I'm so thankful my kids have a Daddy who lovingly motivates and challenges them
We ended the day at home, and "practiced" in our swimming pool play pen with Moriah
...and it was a place where I could do what I do best...hug, kiss, and snuggle them...and sing songs like "slippery fish" totally out of tune and with all the wrong words =)
...they seem to like it just fine.

No comments:
Post a Comment