Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Celebrating Justin

I'm just a few months late with this post considering Justin's Birthday was July 16th. Whoops =)
We have been busy having fun so I figure I have a good reason, and now that school has started, I have some down time (a few minutes here and there) to finally work on blog posts. 
Here, my sweet husband celebrated his 31st Birthday with a baby-back-rib dinner
...and a chocolate Oreo cake that Jadon was adamant about having for his Daddy!
Only fake candles and fake blowing in this house 
(all you fellow oxygen users will understand).
We still can't believe we have three kids
Especially a 6 year old...who loves chocolate cake
To extend the Birthday celebrations, Justin's family came up for the weekend
Baba and Olivia hitting it off right away
And Auntie Poona with Jadon
Although not pictured, we enjoyed a delicious Greek feast thanks to Baba...and strawberries from Baka (this is so Baka. she is always bringing us fruit or something healthy, yummy to eat =)
The next day, we hung out with Duder and Auntie Poona
Playing in the dirt
Jumping in the bouncer
and Justin got to spend quality time with his Baka
Miss Moriah wasn't feeling good but Olivia kept everyone plenty entertained 
Thank you guys for making Justin's Birthday so special. We love you!
31 is turning out to be one of the best years yet. I know it will only keep getting better =)

No comments:

Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books

Hiya Friends!  This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...