Teen Girl Squad
one of the most random/dumbest/funniest cartoons ever...one that we would watch during our college days...thanks to Kaela and Jess, who got me started on it. *haven't seen it since, 'til last night...i promise you, I have matured over the years =)*
Kuma Amy was the only roomate who hated Homestar Runner, and whenever she left the house, we would put it as her homepage on her laptop...sigh. i have to one day write down all the house pranks that we pulled on each other...amy swithching out my toothpaste with acne cream, signing amy up for the britney spears fan club - repeatedly, putting butter on 'mean boy's' car until he chased us back to our apartment and we hid behind the door, taking packages of clothes that we ordered online and replacing them with awful looking outfits...again, I promise you I have matured over the years! =)
This is such a random post, I know, but it puts a smile on my face recalling the fun times I had with my friends...

Me, Amy, Jess, and Kaela at Jess' wedding in Boulder 2008 (Jess, I still feel so bad that I couldn't commit to being a bridesmaid - things were so crazy with Moriah at the time...you know how much I love you though)

Tori, Kaela, Ashley, Jess, Me, and Amy at a Roomie Reunion in Seattle 2007
I absolutely adore these girls!
6 comments:
Hi Victoria,
Love the posts. I'm way behind as I have been out of town and then staying with Grandpa and just got to come home today. I'm hoping Moriah is feeling better and that you are doing well yourself. You have been in my prayers even tho I haven't been able to follow as closely as I like. Know you are thought about often. Getting ready to leave town again a little later this week in search of a new job most likely in the Portland area. Thinking good thoughts for all of you.
Hugs,
Tanya
I am glad you got to go down memory lane....that feels so good to laugh about all the silly things we do in our young years and cry because of all the sweet memories....I am praying Vic and Justin! We love you....Kate
Keep thinking about good times...especially when you have NO sleep nights at the hospital.
I am praying so hard for you and your family...that they'll get your princess all fixed up and ready to go home (even if she does have to take all that baggage home)...tell her that we'll be-dazzel it for her!!!
Here's hoping you're watching those silly shoes at home on your couch SOON!
Although I have never met you, so I can't go down "memory lane" with you, I am SOOOO glad that you feel comfort and happiness right now that allows you to go there. You deserve the love and laughter that comes with re-living our olden days
Vic!! That just made my day!! Teen Girl Squad!! "What's her face, the ugly one"... We had so much fun in that apartment, such good memories. I love you and I am praying for you all so much.
Also, Jess recently found some real gems from our art wall, and she sent them to me. Including... "dinner"!!!! Which is probably my favorite piece of artwork ever. I think I might frame it and put it in my classroom. LOVE YOU!!!
Oh, my gosh. I laughed out loud when I saw Homestar Runner. Vince and some friends were OBSESSED and I haven't thought about it for years.
Trips down memory lane are good for the soul! Now...what pranks could pull for old time's sake?! :-)
Post a Comment