Several weeks ago, many of us moms who have children diagnosed with CHARGE Syndrome got together. I would have never guessed that there were so many of us in the Bay Area!
Not only was this such an encouraging time, but I really gained a lot of information as to how to go about certain things in the future dealing with therapies and such for Moriah.
All I gotta say is that if you ever meet a parent of a child with CHARGE, you should probably sit down before they blow you away...these people know their stuff!
I look forward to seeing all of you ladies again in a couple months...and to meet the rest of your families.
P.S. If you know anyone in the Bay Area who has a child with CHARGE, please feel free to give them my contact info so that we can invite them to our next get together. Thanks =)
1 comment:
I am glad I found your blog. I had never heard of CHARGE syndrome before. I added your button to my Special Needs Cloud on my Blog. Will keep Moriah in our Prayers. We will be walking in San Jose for the Autism Walk next month.
Much love from my family to yours, Jane
Post a Comment