Just watched this with Justin last night. It was extremely encouraging as we felt like we could relate in so many ways...while facing our Giants...
If we win, we praise Him
If we lose, we praise Him
With God, all things are possible...
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books
Hiya Friends! This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...
-
It's finally here, my friends!!! I'm so honored and excited to be putting "Hiya Moriah" out into the world. It is such a...
-
Today's presentation about the CVICU went well! It was a beautiful setting at the Allied Arts Guild in Menlo Park, and the audience cons...
-
Hiya Friends! This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...
4 comments:
That is a really fantastic movie, isn't it?
LOVED this movie!!
This was a great movie! Loved it, and you are right: With God ALL things are possible. Have a great week. Hope all is well. Hugs,
LOVE it!!!!!!
Post a Comment