Saturday, May 22, 2010

He's Home, He's Home, He's Finally Home!

Justin has been gone since Monday morning, traveling to the East Coast for work. It was the longest time we've been apart since we've had Moriah, and I am so happy to finally have him back (actually, scratch that, I'm forgetting about when he had to travel back to LA for work while she we were at LPCH...but still)! =)

It was really sweet to watch Moriah's response when she saw her Daddy this morning.

She couldn't stop cuddling with him...




There is nothing quite like the bond that this Daddy has with his daughter...
I love watching it.

10 comments:

Catherine Rose said...

So adorable! Maybe it's a hair connection? :-) Just kidding Moriah and Justin!
Beautiful photos, her eyes are so incredibly expressive and loving.

my life: said...

Welcome home Justin! OH. MY. GOODNESS. That is too sweet! I'm sure he ate it up!!! Super glad for you too Victoria...everyone functions better when the unit is together! :0)

Carey said...

Awwwww, so sweet!

cici said...

Looks like she found a new crush replacement instead of Elmo. :) I see those blushing cheeks. Good luck trying to pry him away for a date Victoria ;)

crazymanwilly said...

Hi just wanted to drop in and wish you guys the best. Moriah looks adorable and I'm glad to hear things are looking on the upside. Take care and God Bless.

Kate said...

hey Vic and Justin! Just thinking about you guys....you are such a blessing to our family.....we have learned SO much about God's grace and how to have great faith from you three! I love seeing M's progress....wish you were closer so we could swing in! Love, Kate

Colton's Journey said...

Glad he made it back safely! I love the expressions on her face...I LOVE MY DADDY!

ZAC said...

That is so beautiful. It seriously melts my heart to see little girls giving luvums to their daddies! Yay Justin's home!

Emmett Joseph said...

This is so sweet! I know what you mean--there's something special about a Daddy's love :)

Tanya said...

I'm teary and not really sure why and these photo's just brought more tears to my eyes. They are truely very precious. Moriah has such expresive eyes and you can see and feel the love. So glad that you are together again as a family and that Justin is home safely! :-) Hoping Moriah is doing well. Hugs and love. Have a great week.

Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books

Hiya Friends!  This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...