
Only TWO weeks after we got Moriah home, we found out that we were expecting.
I was definitely not prepared for this, and I had a lot of different emotions that accompanied finding out I was pregnant.
I am now just about done with the first trimester, and after months of adjusting the news, I can say that I've processed a lot of emotions over the past few weeks, and I am finally "ready" for our new addition.
I still have my worries, but I cannot let them overcome me.
Baby is due July 10, 2011.
We just ask for prayer for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
Thank you all so much, and we wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Lots of love,
Victoria
45 comments:
Congratulations to you all!!! Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!
We'll be spending lots of time in Palo Alto in the upcoming year, so we'll definetly get Moriah and Owen together to roll around on the floor! :)
Congratulations you guys!
Congratulations! Lots of prayers for a healthy baby. Merry Christmas, and I love the big sister look on Moriah! :)
Congratulations and continued prayers for you all! May God grant you abundant blessings during this holiday season and beyond.
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you all, and will be keeping you in prayer for all to go peacefully and smoothly.
Merry Christmas to you.
Congratulations!! Merry Christmas!
Congratulations! What a lucky baby to have you guys as parents and Moriah as a big sister! I wish you a uneventful, joyous pregnancy!
Merry Christmas!!
Wendy
Praying for you all! Congrats! Trust God and He will ALWAYS bring you peace--but you know that ;).
Oh Vic... another miracle headed your way! May God give you peace, calm and REST in your pregnancy. He is in control, knows your desires and your fears and won't give you more than you can handle. We love you!!!!!!!
Congrats, Victoria. That it so exiciting:) I will be praying for a healthy and easy pregnancy for you and the baby. Love you, guys.
Congratulations! Praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy. What incredible news!
xoxo
Congratulations!! Considering the example you set of parenting, this is one fortunate little baby! Love the recent posts (M: if Santa always looked like a member of ZZTop, most kids would be scared of him too--he must not have had time for his beard to curl).
We're praying for you and our Christmas celebration has a special flair to it knowing that your celebration is at home.
All is calm, all is bright...
awwwwwwwwww what wonderful news. Your hands will be full, but your hearts will be even fuller. Moriah will be the best little Mother's helper.
May God Bless you with everything you need and more.
Merry Christmas to you both!
aww Victoria that is such awesome news!!! I cannot wait to see Mariah in action as a BIG sister. She will be great. Lots of prayers for a healthy pregnancy, no complications and of course a healthy babe in the end. I can appreciate your apprehension about this pregnancy though. But you will all do wonderful with another new little addition!! Congrats to both you and your husband! and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. What GREAT CHRISTmas Miracles you have! God Bless!!!!
So glad the news is out, I was beginning to burst!!! We share in your joy and will pray for a safe and swift pregnancy and of course a healthy baby!! Crossing our fingers for a dual bday celebration for us :) Sending big Christmas hugs to you all. LOVE YOU!!!
CONGRATS! what exciting and terrific news! praying for a healthy pregnancy, and a healthy baby!
Great news! We are so happy for your family!
Shawn Kimble
Yippeeeee! I was wondering when that would make it's way into your life! Congrats! I understand your worries, but I hope and pray for a wonderful sibling for Moriah!
Hi Victoria,,congrats! praying for a healthy pregnancy for you and good health for the big sisM...hope life is good in general..i would to see u,, my e-mail address is pinkorbit@yahoo.com,,,Jevesh just had his 2nd birthday,, r u on facebook,, and yes Merry Christmas to the you and your family from
Deepika and Jevesh
Congrats! And prayers for healthy baby!
Looks like while Moriah and Viv are being peas in pods, their baby siblings will be busy in another pod! Congratulations, Prayers for a healthy baby. Moriah will make a great big sister. Enjoy <3
Congratulations - you really deserve this :)
Do not have 2nd thoughts about it! It is so healthy to have a healthy baby as well - for you and for Moriah:) Love from Mikkel's mother back here in the white Denmark.
Annette
Congratulations!
Congratulations!! Praying all goes well.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you and prayers are all around for you, baby and the family.
I am SO HAPPY for you guys ~ Congrats! I'm sure Moriah is going to make an AWESOME Big Sis :) Prayers for a happy healthy baby. Merry Christmas!
So happy for you all! Moriah will be such a great big sister! prayers for healthy everyone of course! :) Congrats...In a big big way!
We are so excited for you! Congrats.
I just got the chills when I read your post. That is SUCH wonderful news Victoria! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy - enjoy EVERY moment of it!
wow! Moriah and Viv are going to be big sisters together! And how wonderful that you two mama's can go through pregnancy together!
Congratulations, justin & victoria! =D And happy holidays! <3 - anne
CONGRATS!!! I wasn't expecting that when I logged on! So excited for you guys!
What a wonderful Christmas gift for your family! Congratulations Victoria! I hope you are feeling well! I'll add you to my prayers. So exciting!
Alli McCroskey
WOW and its due befor the conf i spose no hopes of meeting u in orlando then but but i can still dream will have to land in la to get to orlando so maybe u cold jsut pop over LOL n c m on my way LOL coz you know id love to have an m and baby hug xxx
yay! baby news is so exciting! and how exciting that the peas in a pod will be big sisters together...oh the stories they will share when they are older. =)
Absolutely fantastic news! Let nothing spoil those magic moments. Can you just imagine: Moriah, a big sister! It will be the most amazing addition to your family. When I see my boys together, I see how they are foils for each other, how each compliments the other, how one teachers the other and it's incredible wonderful to see. So happy for you, love Catherine
Congratulations! So happy for you guys here in TN! I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby! I love M's shirt! She looks soooo cute!
What a wonderful gift for Christmas!
Love and hugs from the South!
Congratulations...the Lord works in so many mysterious ways. I remember similar emotions that you may be feeling in finding out I was expecting Jillian. Many prayers of health and happiness. 2011 is going to be a fun and exciting year for your whole family!
Congrats!Very happy for you (=
Congratulations!! Prayers going up for a happy, healthy baby :)
Oh Victoria, Congrats to you and the family. This is really really exciting news. Moriah will be a great big sister and you and Justin are going to be the most wonderful parents. I will be thinking about you and praying for you.
Hugs and lots of love,
Tanya
Congratulations! :-)
So VERY happy for you Nelson family!
I have so much to say (as usual!), so I will just keep it simple here...
The whole Swann family is thinking of all of you - - thoughts and prayers for a healthy pregnancy, healthy baby and a healthy big sister at home!
Much love!
AMAZING NEWS! Many many congrats to you!!!!! Aahhhh, how exciting...
Oh My Goodness! Oh My Goodness!! Congratulations!!! What blessed news this is. Remember that God's timing is perfect in everything so it will be great. And know that He will be with you every step of the way. Praying for continued peace in your heart and good health for all you sweet Nelsons! Much Love, Erin (and Hannah)
Belated congratulations -will hold you all in my thoughts and hope for an uneventful pregnancy and a healthy baby...
Lots of love!
Post a Comment