Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's A...

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And everything looks "beautiful and perfect" from the top of his head to the bottom of his toes



Baby had his arms crossed with hands above his head, and legs crossed in a total "this is the life" lounge pose =)

We are so thankful, crying tears of joy.

Thank you God...

45 comments:

tanya moore said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So very very happy for all of you. I have been waiting and waiting for this post. Lots of tears of happy for you.
Love and hugs,
Tanya

PRAY4CALLIE said...

Congrats, that is so exiciting:) So happy to hear that everything looks perfect! Lots of hugs to you guys.

Carey said...

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun! And, even better news that he looks beautiful and perfect and healthy! We are so happy for your family! :)
xoxo

The Portas said...

Crying very very happy tears for you guys. What a beautiful baby boy...sending you ALL our love! xoxoxo

Jemelene said...

I am overwhelmed with joy for you all! Praying and praising for you!
Hugs and love from the Wilson's!

paul-and-lori said...

So happy for you!!
Congratulations!!

Serena said...

Praise God!

kj said...

wonderful news!

Melissa said...

Oh Vic!
I'm so excited for you guys!
Moriah is going to have a little brother to boss around. I love it! :)

momofJW said...

Very happy!!! Boys are just as joyous as girls! I have one that is 3! You will have so much fun! So amazing! Thrilled everything is looking good! Praise God!

Anonymous said...

Yipppeee! The news couldn't be better. A brother for Moriah... The news are fantastic. We were hoping you would post today! We are cheering for you gyus. Now you can REAllY enjoy the rest of your pregnancy without anything looming over your heads.
Congratulations & big hug,
Patricia, James & the twins

Stefenie said...

Congratulations!!!! So very happy for you!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news! Moriah will be such a great big sister! :)

Anonymous said...

So very happy for all of you! God is great and he holds all of you in his loving hand.

Amber said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Jesus, for answering prayers!!!!!!


And how cool to have one of each, a boy and a girl! Sweet, sweet, sweet!!!! :)

Here's to more happiness than you ever could've dreamed!!

Hugs
AmberK

slater said...

Aww, Yeahhhh, Bo-y!

victoria said...

We are loving the baby. May he grow strong and brave, like the rest of his lovely family. Marco for a possible name? I have been commiserating with Baba Vera and we agree it is a great name? Or Victor?


Vicki from Pasadena

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!

Molly said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! Now Alice, Vivian and Moriah will all have new little brothers!

Tara said...

Congrats on the baby boy!! How exciting!!

Alli said...

Yay!! Congratulations on your beautiful and perfect baby BOY! What fun news. Boys are so much fun. I'm so thrilled for you guys.

xoxo,
Alli

Jay Paul Ramzy said...

God is so good and deserves ALL of the glory! :) YIPPEEE a boy!

Mama Kat said...

oh, sorry I guess I should see who is signed in on my computer first! the above comment was from me! :)
PS. the little katcha phrase is "healer" so fitting! :)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations to all of you! So happy!

David said...

I agree with Melissa - Moriah is going to adore having a new toy to play with and boss around! This is the first ultra-sound I have ever seen that really looks like something I can recognize - I just love those cool crossed feet! May all continue easily and smoothly, for ALL of you.

Rachel said...

Yeah for a healthy boy! Congratulations to you and your family!

PBJ Mommy said...

So happy for you! Boys are so much fun and Moriah is just going to love being a big sister.

Rachel said...

Congratulations! Boys are so fun!! Glad to hear that everything is perfect!! :)

Ashley Kostjuk said...

Justin, Victoria, and Big Sister Moriah, what an exciting day to see your little boy/baby brother moving away during your ultrasound. What a perfect surprising gift he is. The Lord blesses us and His timing is not always ours, but His. We are so happy for you. Enjoy these moments, they are so sweet.
All our love,
Kostjuk Fam
Your next post needs to be his name!

g-ma-vicki said...

Thank you for visiting my daughter and grandson Owen! I've been following sweet Moriah from the beginning. I cried and laughed at the same time seeing her pull herself up in her crib. I could see the caption: "Who said I couldn't pull myself up! Just wait and see...this ain't nuthin' Yet! " As I have observed, God has very carefully selected his mothers of CHD babies and I know HE is watching out and sending guardian angels to watch over your families. Can't wait to drop a great big kiss on my Owen' s forehead.

Vivian said...

wonderful news for you and your hubby!!
God bless

Kurby Family said...

Congrats to all of you! You will not take anything that this little man does for granted. What a blessing!

Emily said...

Congrats Justin, Victoria and Big Sis Moriah! Little Brothers are awesome! We are so thrilled for you all! We are sending you lots of love and many prayers -
Xoxo,
Emily and Daniel

tawny said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!:) lots of love to all of you! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Great News!!!!! We are so happy for you guys! :) Love and hugs to you!

xoxo
jackie

Chez Family said...

I sent a text...but wanted to say once again...YAAAAAYY!! So excited!!! Cannot stop thinking about you guys. Sweet Moriah is going to have a brother!! So wonderful to see how God continues to work in your beautiful family.
Congratulations and we love you guys!
Chez Family

amy and mighty max said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Miss Moriah will be such a good and sassy big sister...and how blessed is this young boy entering such an amazing family. Congrats to all!

Gina and the Gang said...

I don't think I can top the 37 posts before mine, so I can just say, "Amen".

Tina Michelle said...

How exciting! Cannot wait to learn his name and see his precious face!

Kristi said...

Congratulations!!!
Yay for a healthy, "lounging" Baby BOY!!!!!
Little brothers are awesome, Moriah! :-) Miss Gracie can attest to that! And now, just one more thing for you to have in common with your fellow pea! :-)

ZAC said...

WOOHOOO!!!!! Congrats Justin and Victoria! And Moriah of crouse. She'll love her little brother.

Crystal M. said...

Must be the year of the boys in CHARGE land!!! Congrats!!!

Colleen said...

Wow, how exciting! He looks perfect in every way!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

I am soooo excited he is healthy!! What a blessing and how fun it will be for you guys to experience a boy!

Kate said...

You look great! Little man looks great too! We are SOOOOOOO thrilled for you.....so exciting to see Moriah standing in her crib! That is so incredible! Congrats to you!!!!! Kate and Jon

Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books

Hiya Friends!  This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...