Sunday, February 13, 2011

19 Weeks Today


...and my belly is HUGE already! (at least I feel like it is)

I'm about to go to bed, but I thought it would be fun if I got Justin to take a "belly pic." I don't do these often, so these will be few and far in between.
I feel like this whole pregnancy experience has been very different this time around...my morning sickness ended at the end of the first trimester, I've been feeling the baby move a lot, and I have more energy at this time than when I was pregnant with Moriah.
We're getting excited to find out the sex on Tuesday, but at the same time, we're nervous about finding out about the baby's health.
We will post as soon as we know anything.

Hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow...my wonderful husband already surprised me to a dinner at my favorite restaurant...Cheesecake Factory ;-)

Lots of Love,
Victoria

P.S. A very Happy Birthday to Baba, Moriah's Grandmother!

10 comments:

cici said...

You look great Victoria. The second time around EVERYTHING pops out sooner ;)
Baba is a gorgeous grandma!

Stefenie said...

Victoria,
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a message. Congratulations on your baby to be. Saying many prayers for a very healthy baby in there!

Stefenie

Amber said...

Victoria,
You look GORGEOUS.


Moriah's going to make an amazing big sissy!! :) Yaaaaay!


Hugs & Prayers
AmberK

Cannot WAIT to hear all the GOOD news from Tuesday!! His peace....

Catherine L said...

wow wonderful! I love bellies

Anonymous said...

Victoria,
You are beautiful!! Happy Valentine's Day to you both today. Anxious to hear and read tomorrow what you are having and saying prayers for a healthy baby too. I am still going back and watching the video of Moriah pulling herself up and loving it. Hugs and love,
Tanya

Ashley Kostjuk said...

Victoria,
You are ADORABLE!!!!!!! We'll be praying for your upcoming appointment as you'll be finding out more. You are SO loved and I miss seeing you.
Happy Valentine's Day Nelson family. Give M a big hug from the Kostjuk family.

Chez Family said...

You look beautiful!!! big hugs and prayers!

Crystal M. said...

such a cute preggo belly!!!Cant wait to hear how your appointment went.

kj said...

Hey Guys-
Just wanted to let you know that we've been praying for you all day.
~Katie

Kurby Family said...

You look beautiful! Can't wait to hear how the appointment went.

Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books

Hiya Friends!  This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...