This is a link to view Catherine Lacey Dodd's beautiful photos of our family...they are truly precious of Moriah and Jadon, especially.
Thank you, Catherine.
Your kind words and extraordinary talent have blessed us greatly.
Catherine Lacey Photography: Bay Area Family Photographer - Nelson Family: Victoria. One of my top nominees for Woman of the century. She who has inspired so many with her imagery and thoughtful words and dedicated...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books
Hiya Friends! This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...
-
It's finally here, my friends!!! I'm so honored and excited to be putting "Hiya Moriah" out into the world. It is such a...
-
Today's presentation about the CVICU went well! It was a beautiful setting at the Allied Arts Guild in Menlo Park, and the audience cons...
-
Hiya Friends! This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...
No comments:
Post a Comment