Sunday, December 2, 2012

Friends in CHARGE

These two melt my heart. 
They have been friends since babies. 
Hannah and I would refer to them as Two Peas in a Pod. 
It is obvious that Moriah and Vivian adore one another. 
 After years, this was the first time that Moriah finally got to go over to Vivian's house to play with her. 
 And they did what they both love to do most...read books! 
 This day was a special occasion. Our other dear friends, the Dodds, came up to visit from Los Angeles. We have all leaned on one another for support and encouragement over the years...we have formed a sisterhood. 
 It doesn't hurt that one of our sisters, Catherine Dodd, is one of the top photographers in Southern California...and she came just in time to do our Christmas photos =)
 Sweet Reuben should have been sitting in the middle of these two ladies
 But, lucky for him, his brother, Callum saved him =)
 And just a couple for the books. Simply because we don't know when the next time would be before we all get together again. 
 It was so nice knowing they all share in our sheer and utter chaos that we call life. 
I love you ladies, and I'm honored to know your children.
Thank you for your friendship over the years. 

3 comments:

Catherine L said...

Aw! We're all famous on Moriah's blog!

Catherine L said...

PS It's just so sweet to see behind the scenes of the girls, the bits I missed, their sweet interchange and obvious deep affection. Very humbling. Perfect!

hannah m said...

LOVE love love. We can't wait to do it again, friends. I love our kids together. xoxo

(PS a song from the Home Alone Christmas album is playing on my pandora Christmas station right now! So Victoria!)

Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books

Hiya Friends!  This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...