Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Batam's Up, Indonesia: Part VI

I will first give credit to my brother for coining this term "Batam's up," which we ended up saying throughout our one night out, in the town of Batam, Indonesia. 
We went to I-don't-know-where, and we were pretty much the only people in the club. 
The band had no one else to interact with, which is why my Auntie Jindre is being singled out by the singer here...
And why my Uncle was being asked to sing here. 
Thank goodness he didn't come near me. Ha.
Even though we were the only people in the club, we were having the time of our lives
No one to bump into on the dance floor? All right! This totally beats Vegas =)
L to R: Auntie Pami, Amy, Auntie Nina, Me, Auntie Jindre
I would have never done this if there was a room full of people
And Amy wouldn't have done this...actually she probably would have
Nevertheless, we had such a fun time with the band...and I'm sure they were thankful to have us there 
I think this proves that my family can have fun together no matter where we are
...even in Batam.

No comments:

Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books

Hiya Friends!  This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...