![]() |
| Picture taken by Liz de Puydt in Santa Cruz, CA http://www.ldpphotography.com |
Our Dearest Moriah,
You bring us so much joy, and inspire us to infinity and beyond. We couldn't be more proud of you for all that you have come through, and all that you continue to do. You teach all of us around you about love, persistence, and perspective.
The twinkle in your eyes and your contagious smile light up a room. The sweet songs you sing melt our hearts. You are such a sweet, silly girl...and we love every bit of it!
We thank God for you every single day. You and your brother are our biggest blessings.
We love you with all our hearts, Sissy.
Your Mama and Daddy
I will end with your verse, that I felt God led me to when you were born. It holds so many truths to this day. We know His hand is over you, my love. What a joy it is to see...
"O LORD, YOU ALONE ARE MY HOPE. I'VE TRUSTED YOU, O LORD, FROM CHILDHOOD. YES, YOU HAVE BEEN WITH ME FROM BIRTH; FROM MY MOTHER'S WOMB YOU HAVE CARED FOR ME. NO WONDER I AM ALWAYS PRAISING YOU! MY LIFE IS AN EXAMPLE TO MANY, BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN MY STRENGTH AND PROTECTION. THAT IS WHY I CAN NEVER STOP PRAISING YOU; I DECLARE YOUR GLORY ALL DAY LONG." PSALM 71:5-8

5 comments:
What a sweet picture:) Happy 5th Birthday pretty girl, Callie and I loved our visit with you all!
Hugs to all!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart
http://youtu.be/dePMU8R131s
happy happy birthday pretty princess!!!!!!!! you have gotten sooooo big...... love you, jessica,karlo, kayla, and klaudia
Happy Birthday Moriah!!! I hope you have a fabulous B-day!! You are so adorable:)
Happy Birthday Moriah!
The Kimble's
Post a Comment