Saturday, March 2, 2019

Read Across America Week with "Hiya Moriah"


It’s Read Across America Literacy Week at one of our local schools, and I was so honored to be invited to read “Hiya Moriah” to them! 

I had a really powerful dream last night that Moriah was alive again. In my dream, I couldn’t understand how her heart could be beating again knowing she passed away, but I heard someone tell my that it was only by God’s grace and power. This dream stayed with me. I rarely dream about my sweet girl, but I think God is saving these dreams for really special moments.

It felt so timely as I’m about to embark on this journey of sharing her story, and sharing it for the first time today with 600 children. She IS living on through this, and all that she taught me about loving people, being kind, and seeing everyone for who they are on the inside 🤟🏽❤️🌈 

Yay for Reading!! 



2 comments:

mon said...

You are amazing. The book looks amazing. Can't wait to buy a copy

Unknown said...

Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

Over 160 thousand men and women are losing weight with a simple and secret "water hack" to drop 2lbs every night as they sleep.

It's easy and it works with everybody.

Here's how to do it yourself:

1) Go grab a drinking glass and fill it up with water half the way

2) And now do this strange HACK

and you'll become 2lbs skinnier when you wake up!

Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books

Hiya Friends!  This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...