Giving thanks to God.
Crying tears of joy with the incredible, miraculous news that Moriah's heart filling pressures went from 16 (really bad) to 8 - half as much as last year (they are supposed to be between 6-8)!!!!
Rejoicing over how big He is.
Marveling over the news that we can "gently put her heart on the backburner because all looks stable."
Hope. Love. Trust. Faith. Courage. Perseverance. Endurance. Patience. Humility.
We are taking it all in...
Thank you Jesus. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books
Hiya Friends! This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...
-
We are just letting our tears flow at this point. We cannot hold them back any longer. We just got thru another incredibly stressful afterno...
-
BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! And everything looks "beautiful and perfect" from the top of his head to the bottom of his toes Baby had his arms ...
-
Giving thanks to God. Crying tears of joy with the incredible, miraculous news that Moriah's heart filling pressures went from 16 (reall...
46 comments:
Tears, tears and more tears!! Such wonderful news! I wish I was there to wrap my arms around all of you. You said it perfectly, "Rejoicing over how big He is." Originally I had a heavy heart before heading off to bed, something led me to check your blog....now I can go to bed rejoicing in such amazing news. God is awesome! AND of course Miss Moriah...you little medical miracle! You continue to show them that God and only God is in control.
God bless you guys. Miss you tons.
Chez Family
PRAISE THE LORD. Rejoicing with you guys.
Praise YOU Jesus!!!
Rejoicing with you guys!!!
WOWWWW!!!! Wonderful, amazing news! Thank you, Jesus!
Giving thanks this morning to our wonderful and awesome God!!!!
HUGS HUGS and more HUGS
AmberK
WOW!!!! Thank you, Lord for this AMAZING miracle.
Yesssss!
Praise Jesus! WOW! What an amazing year it has been for you and your sweet angel. I have a feeling it won't be long and she will be HOME!!!! :)
Thank you, Jesus!!
Thanks for the update!
We love you guys!
What amazing news! God has a plan for Miss Moriah! She and your family are true inspiration. I am so happy for you guys!! Looking forward to more good news on when she will be coming home... congrats!
God is SO good! What wonderful news!
I have chills. I work in an unreasonably frigid lab, but still...they came over me upon reading about this miracle. your God is good. Moriah has things to do, places to go, people to meet, and smiles to cause. <3
So many tears of joy!! Praise our good, big God!! Thank you Jesus!!
We are soooo happy for your three.
You were in our thoughts all day and we couldn't be happier that Miss M beat the odds again!
We hope to see you for a cup of coffee again soon!
Patricia & the gang
SO happy for you guys! Moriah is amazing, as are you and Justin for never giving up and having such faith in her. Such wonderful news for a wonderful family.
What wonderful news! Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!!! Rejoicing with you all.
What wonderful news you received! I was so glad to come to her page and read such awesome news. God is an awesome God!!
Kim
Praise God!
AMAZING!!!
totally taking it in with you. Marveling at how good He is. So excited for your incredible news today!
Praising God for such wonderful news! That is amazing. God is SO good!
XOXO
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have chills and tears reading this! Such wonderful news for an amazing family! So happy for you!!!!
Angie
You all don't know me, but I have been praying for the last year for your sweet angels heart to be healed...Thank you God!!!! You are an amazing God we serve!
Amazing! Praise God! Given we're praying for such similar things, we are so excited for you. So glad you can come back from a cath with happy news!
HOOOORRRAAAAYYYYYYY!
Such beautiful news.
Still doing the happy dance.
xoxo
So, so happy for you all!
I've been praying and will continue to do so.
Our God is awesome! Hooray for M.
Still praying for the homecoming.
Smileys;)
Keep giving her the fresh air! I'm sooooo excited for all of you!!!!
Praise GOd and all His glory! We are on our kness thanking Him with you. I am so incredibly pleased with the remarkable news. What a fighter, little Moriah! Now to move forward in your life as a family and hopefully as a family in your home. We will continue the prayers that Moriah gets to come home soon. We are in Michigan again doing well. Love to catch up. Jenny and Josie
Thank you Jesus!!!
I don't know you, but I have been following your amazing family and marveling at your unshakable faith. You continue to be in my prayers. We worship an awesome and merciful God!
What fabulous news! Keep those prayers up!
My oh My oh My Miss Moriah! Is it God or you who is always keeping us doubting Thomases on our toes?? You are the PERFECT example of Trust and Faith! Thank you God for your beautiful PERFECT Creation - Moriah!
Love Lacey and LucCas
So happy for your family Victoria! I know what a relief this is for you guys! Things will only continue to get better from here!
Tracy Roth
Amen to Him and all His Glory.
AMAZING!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
What amazing news!!!!
Praise God From Whom all Blessings Flow! What a wonderful few weeks you have had with your precious Mariah. No doubt God is owrking miracles in her little body. May He continue to bless and keep you in the palm of His hand.
God Bless,
Janet
COLE'S Prayer team
www.colesfoundation.com
So happy to hear such wonderful news!
Wow! This is amazing news! Praise God!!! Sending hugs and joyous dancing along the wire...
~Erin (and little Hannah and baby Abby)... H + v's neighborhood friends :)
Awesome and amazing news! Praise to the Almighty!
WOW - this is incredible...what a story God is writing!
Rejoicing with you! What great news!!
Yay, yay, yay!!! Way to go Miss Moriah!!!
That is wonderful news. Way to go Moriah!!! I just can not imagine the excitement and gratitude you guys are feeling and so deserve!! Enjoy this wonderful time for your family!!
Jamie
South Dakote
Post a Comment