Monday, October 5, 2020

I Am Me from A-Z


It’s here!! 

“I Am Me from A-Z” can be found on Amazon!!

I Am Me from A-Z (Moriah and Friends) https://www.amazon.com/dp/1735303003/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_rJ1CFbBRGAJFM

This book celebrates the value in every child and the power in every word! Join Moriah & Friends on an empowering journey in a series of “I am” affirmations through the alphabet. 

This book is jam-packed with so much goodness: the ASL alphabet, an “I am” activity sheet, a picture glossary of medical and adaptive devices, and it features 18 other FRIENDS—some you may know, and some you can get to know. 

I really wanted to bring honor to these friends as I’ve known all of them personally (except for a few who I met through Instagram because their stories really touched me). Stay tuned @moriahandfriends as I will share about each of them soon. 

I pray this book can help encourage and inspire children everywhere to recognize all the amazing things that they are! 


#iammefromatoz #moriahandfriends #iam #wordsofaffirmation #worth #value #childrensbooks #disabilityawareness #education #kindness #diversity #inclusion

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this, I shared it on my facebook. What important messages. I wish I had had these available to me when I was young.

Moriah & Friends’ List of 50 Disability-Inclusive Children’s Books

Hiya Friends!  This list has been in the making for the past year as I've come across numerous disability-inclusive children's books...